- 200 grams pitted dates
- 120 grams Desicated Coconut
- 100 grams Extra coconut for rolling
Recipe is created for
Place coconut and the dates into the bowl - mix speed 8 / 30 - 40 seconds
Remove from the bowl and roll into teaspoon size balls.
Roll in the balls into the extra coconut
Accessories you need
In the photo I did not add the coconut to roll, and I used the moist flaked coconut.
A very quick and sweet treat
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread