- 200 grams pitted dates
- 120 grams Desicated Coconut
- 100 grams Extra coconut for rolling
Recipe is created for
Place coconut and the dates into the bowl - mix speed 8 / 30 - 40 seconds
Remove from the bowl and roll into teaspoon size balls.
Roll in the balls into the extra coconut
Accessories you need
In the photo I did not add the coconut to roll, and I used the moist flaked coconut.
A very quick and sweet treat
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)