THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 cup Gluten free self raising flour
- 1 cup Descicated coconut
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup Oat Milk (or Rice Milk, Almond Milk or other alternative)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 12 Dried Apricots (chopped / diced)
1. Sift self raising flour into TM bowl (I use Orgran GF flour and find sifting necessary)
2. Add caster sugar and coconut.
3. Mix dry ingredients for 5 sec / Reverse / Speed 3.
4. Add Oat Milk (or dairy free alternative), diced apricots and coconut oil and mix 10 sec / Reverse / Speed 3.
5. Scrap down sides of bowl and mix for further 5 sec / Reverse / Speed 3.
5. Pour into cupcake cases and bake for 18 minutes (or until starting to brown).
6. Cool before serving
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars