- 2 mandarins
- 50 gram coconut oil
- 30 gram agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Eggs, Large
- 110 gram Organic coconut flour
- 1 Peel of Mandarin
- 70 gram Raw Sugar, Organic
- 30 gram Shredded coconut
- 30 gram coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 mandarin, Segments, cleaned
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Grease cupcake tray or cases and set aside.
Peel two Mandarins and remove any pips then add to bowl, combine for 20 seconds @ speed 4.
Scrap down sides then blitz for 3 seconds @ speed 9.
Add Coconut Oil and combine, 50 degrees for 10 seconds @ speed 4.
Combine all other batter ingredients for 20 seconds @ speed 4.
Form batter into small palm sized rounds, push into cupcake trays to release airbubbles.
Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Let cool, then top with frosting.
Peel mandarin and segment pieces, remove white bits and set aside.
Add peel of mandarin, raw sugar and shredded cocount to bowl and blitz for 10 seconds @ speed 9.
Add Coconut Oil and Cocount Milk, combine: 70 degrees for 10 seconds @ speed 3.
Once cakes are cooked and cooled, top with this frosting.
Add a mandarin segment to each cupcake atop the frosting.
Accessories you need
You can use an alternative milk if you do not have any coconut milk.
Soy or almond milk will work just as well dependant on allergies of course!
This recipe is loosely based on this one:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- Detox Juice
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Mandarin Marmalade
- Carrot, Mandarin and Lemon Juice
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Matt Moran's Mandarin and Hazelnut Syrup Cake
- Citrus & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Carrot, ginger & Mandarin Sorbet
- Mandarin and Lilly Pilly Jam
- Mandarin, Pistachio and Poppy-Seed Muffins
- Clone of 30 Second Whole mandarin Cake
- Tasty Quinoa, Rice & Lentil Salad