- 450 to 500 grams Peeled Ripe Bananas, about 5 large ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 60 grams honey
- 120 grams macadamia nut oil, (or any light flavoured oil such as sunflower or grape seed)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 75 grams Coconut Flour
- 50 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
1. Pre heat fan forced oven to 170 C.
2. Line one 12 hole cupcake pan & one 6 hole cupcake pan with large paper patty pans.
3. Put peeled, roughly halved bananas into bowl and purée for 5 seconds, speed 6.
4. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
5. Add: Eggs, honey, macadamia nut oil, cinnamon, baking powder, coconut flour & protein powder.
6. Mix 10 seconds, speed 7.
7. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
8. Knead; closed lid, 1 minute, interval setting.
9. Gently pour batter into patty pans using a small rubber tipped spatula to help. Half (1/2) fill patty pans.
10. Bake for 25 minutes (until a rich golden colour).
11. Allow to cool 10 minutes before placing on wire rack to cool completely.
Accessories you need
Once cooled, I freeze the batch and pop them in the kids lunch boxes frozen. By morning tea the muffins are thawed and moist.
Sometimes I use mini cupcake pans - makes about 30 mini muffins. Cooking time is reduced to 15 mins or until rich golden colour - be careful not to over cook as they can dry out!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chai Powder
- GF Apple Crumble Cake. Modified from Irish Apple Crumble Cake thanks Donal Skehan!
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls