- 125 g Butter, softened
- 180 g caster sugar
- dash vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 300 g SR flour
- 80 g Coconut
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 60 g sultanas
- 50 g choc chips, optional
- 100 g Cornflakes, divided
- 1 heaped tablespoon caster sugar, extra, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease/line 2 baking trays.
Combine the butter, vanilla and caster sugar 1m/sp4, or until nice and creamy. Scrape if neccessary.
With the motor running at sp4/ add the eggs through the MC hole, one at a time and beat until nice and fluffy. About 1 minute.
Add the flour, coconut and bicarb and mix 50secs/sp4, or until well combined.
Add 40g of the Cornflakes, sultanas and choc chips and combine
30secs/sp3/rev . Use your spatula to assist until just combined.
Tip the remaining Cornflakes into a bowl, and using heaped tspns of mixture roll them into the Cornflakes, coating well.
Sprinkle with (optional) extra caster sugar if desired.
Place them onto the prepared sheets (allowing some room for spreading), and flatten slightly with the MC or your hand.
Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden.
Leave on the trays to cool for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Fluffy scones
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- 7 layer bars
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Caesar salad dressing
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- Creamy tuna dip