- 200 g Butter, unsalted, Soft
- 200 g brown sugar
- 2 --- Eggs, Large
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g plain flour
- 150 g rolled oats
- 2 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- 120 g cranberry, Chopped
- 200 g White Chocolate chocolate bits
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees. Line 2 biscuit trays.
2. Add butter and sugar to , mix until light and fluffy. 15sec/speed4. Scrap down sides with spatula and mix for 5 secs more if needed.
3. Add eggs and vanilla to , mix until combined, 5sec/speed4.
4. Combine flour, Oats, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
5. Add dry ingredients to , mix 10sec/speed 4.
Scrap down sides with spatula, mix 5sec/speed 4.
6. Add cranberries and chocolate to , mix 5sec/speed 3.
7. Place heaped teaspoons of biscuit mixture onto a lined baking tray.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees until golden brown.
9. Cool on a wire rack before serving or storage.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes