- 125 grams unsalted butter cubed
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 2 tablespoon Boiling water
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 180 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams rolled oats
- 140 grams dried cranberries or craisins
- 65 grams Shredded coconut
- 125 grams chocolate chips, dark or white
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
2. Add butter and golden syrup to TM bowl. Melt for 3 minutes at 50 degrees on speed 3.
3. Add boiling water and mix for 5 seconds on speed 3.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 30 seconds on speed 3, reverse . It's quite a stiff mixture so use your spatula to assist during mixing if necessary.
5. Roll and squeeze walnut sized balls of the mixture and place on lined baking trays a couple of inches apart - mixture will spread during baking.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Leave biscuits on the tray for 10 minutes before removing to racks to cool completely.
Accessories you need
If you keep a bowl of cold water nearby to keep your hands wet, the rolling/squeezing step will be much faster and easier.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Banana pudding cake