- 300 grams butternut pumpkin, Skin off cut into 3cm peices
- 500 grams water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 120 grams caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 400 grams self-raising flour
- 300 grams mashed pumpkin
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- place steaming basket in bowl. Weigh in pumkin, add water to bowl. 15min Varoma speed 2
- remove steaming basket with spatula, drain pumkin. Dispose of cooking liquid. Return the pumkin to the bowl. 5 sec/ speed 4. Put pumpkin aside in a seperate dowel to cool.
- insert whisk, add butter and sugar to mixing bowl. 30sec/ speed 3
- add egg to mixing bowl 30sec/ speed 3
add flour, Pumkin and a pinch of salt to mixing bowl
turn out dough onto a Thermomix bread Matt or floured work surface. Gently work dough to roughly 5cm thick. Using a cookie cutter keep working dough until it’s all used. Place scones close together on a greased cooking tray.
Bake in 220 degree Celsius oven for 10-12min.
allow 10min to cool before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart