- 120g nutlex
- 110g Lactose-free milk
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 tsp vanilla esence
- 130g castor sugar
- 130g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Backing Powder
- 3 defrosted frozen bananas
- 1 tsp mixed spice
Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This is fantasic for the kids lunch box, or why not bake it and freeze portions instead of bying pre packed food,my little one loves this one.
You could also add half a cup of walnuts to make it more for the adults.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- FODMAP Vanilla Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- FODMAP Simple Vanilla Cupcake
- FODMAP Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Soup
- FODMAP Potato and Bacon Soup
- Dairy & Egg Free Doughnuts
- Chocolate and Date Royals
- Dairy Free Puff Pastry
- Dairy Free Brioche Dough
- Dairy Free Banana Cake