- 120g nutlex
- 110g Lactose-free milk
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 tsp vanilla esence
- 130g castor sugar
- 130g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Backing Powder
- 3 defrosted frozen bananas
- 1 tsp mixed spice
8Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This is fantasic for the kids lunch box, or why not bake it and freeze portions instead of bying pre packed food,my little one loves this one.
You could also add half a cup of walnuts to make it more for the adults.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- FODMAP Vanilla Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- FODMAP Simple Vanilla Cupcake
- FODMAP Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Soup
- FODMAP Potato and Bacon Soup
- Dairy & Egg Free Doughnuts
- Chocolate and Date Royals
- Dairy Free Puff Pastry
- Dairy Free Brioche Dough
- Dairy Free Banana Cake