- 120g nutlex
- 110g Lactose-free milk
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 tsp vanilla esence
- 130g castor sugar
- 130g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Backing Powder
- 3 defrosted frozen bananas
- 1 tsp mixed spice
8Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This is fantasic for the kids lunch box, or why not bake it and freeze portions instead of bying pre packed food,my little one loves this one.
You could also add half a cup of walnuts to make it more for the adults.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)