THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 95 grams coconut oil
- 90 grams Nuttelex
- 125 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams Soy milk or other dairy free milk
- 40 grams golden syrup
- 60 grams Cocoa or Cacao
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 185 grams plain flour
- 120 grams white sugar
- 250 grams Nuttelex
- 60 grams Cocoa or Cacao
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees or 140 (fan forced). Place cupcake cases into muffin trays.
2. Melt nuttelex, coconut oil, sugar, golden syrup and soy milk for 4 minutes, 70 degrees, speed 1, until all melted.
3. Add the flour, cocoa, baking powder and bicarb and combine on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Scrape down edges and repeat if needed.
4. The mixture will not be really thick so can easily be poured into cupcake cases or into an individual cake tin if preferred. I find the mixture makes 14 perfect sized cupcakes. Cooking time will depend on cupcakes or cake. Cakes are done when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean (mine took 16min)
1. Mill sugar, speed 10 for 20 seconds. Scrape down edges.
2. Insert butterfly whisk. Add cacao and nuttelex.
Mix for 1 minute, speed 3. Scrape down edges and mix for another 30 seconds, speed 3.
These are really delicious, my extra fussy husband who loves everything full fat, full cream etc thought these were delicious and didnt realise these were dairy and egg free until i told him.
Cupcakes can be frozen either with or without icing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Vegan Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Grain free chocolate Brownies
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe