- 125 g Butter
- 190 g sugar
- 100 g raw almonds
- 1 tsp almond essence, optional
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 25 g Self Raising Flour, (gluten free works well)
Preheat oven to 175 degrees celcius.
Line a 20cm cake tin.
Add almonds to TM bowl and grind on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
Insert butterfly. Add butter and sugar and cream on 50 degrees celcius, speed 3 for 30 seconds or until pale and fluffy. Scrape and repeat if necessary.
Add ground almonds, almond essence, eggs and flour. Mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
Cook for 30 - 40 mins until cake springs back to the touch, has shrunk away from the sides of the tin and a skewer tests clean.
Serve with cream.
More recipes at www.agagfaf.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Easy as apple tea cake
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits