- 160 grams raw almonds
- 250 grams medjool dates, Pitted
- 60 grams dark chocolate, Broken into squares
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 4 heaped tablespoon almond butter
8h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a slice pan (18cm x 27cm x 3.5cm) with silicone paper, set aside.
2. Place Almonds, Dates, Dark Chocolate, Shredded Coconut and Almond Butter (See my Almond Butter Recipe) into the bowl.
3. Process on Speed 6-7 for 5secs. Check the bowl: You are aiming for a chunky mixture but the bits need to be small enough that the slice will stay together. If needed, process for just a couple of seconds at a time until the desired consistancy is reached. Be careful not to over process.
4. Pour all the mixture into the lined slice pan spreading evenly. Press firmly with the back of a large spoon or use the base of a large glass. I have a tall tumbler that is perfect to use as a rolling pin to really compress the slice into the pan.
5. Refrigerate overnight. If you are in a hurry it can be popped in the freezer for a few hours to accelerate to setting process.
6. When set, use the paper to lift the slice out of the pan. Cut into bars of the desired size.
This slice will soften as it warms up so it is best stored in the fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe can also be prepared as bite size balls of goodness. Simply process for a little longer so the mixture is finer. Wet your hands when you are rolling the balls into shape. Leave them naked or roll them in Chia Seeds, Raw Cacao, Shredded Coconut or the like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll