- 330 g raw whole almonds
- 60 g Vanilla Protein Powder
- 16 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoon cocoa/cocao powder
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 MC of water
8Recipe is created for
Add almonds, protein powder, cinnamon and cocoa to TM bowl and process 3 seconds speed 8.
Add dates and vanilla extract and process until mixture starts to come together, 10 seconds speed 8.
Add water while processing, 30 seconds speed 3 until mixture comes together and looks sticky.
Roll into 3 cm diameter balls.
Store in fridge. They last up to 4 weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice