- 330 g raw whole almonds
- 60 g Vanilla Protein Powder
- 16 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoon cocoa/cocao powder
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 MC of water
Recipe is created for
Add almonds, protein powder, cinnamon and cocoa to TM bowl and process 3 seconds speed 8.
Add dates and vanilla extract and process until mixture starts to come together, 10 seconds speed 8.
Add water while processing, 30 seconds speed 3 until mixture comes together and looks sticky.
Roll into 3 cm diameter balls.
Store in fridge. They last up to 4 weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)