- 180 grams pitted dates
- 80 grams walnuts
- 50 grams honey
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 80 grams almond meal or LSA
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven 150 deg. Line 19cm x 19cm square tin
1. Place dates in mixing bowl 10sec speed 9 mc on , set aside
2. Add walnuts 3 sec speed 4 mc on set aside with dates
3. Add honey , coconut oil and egg 30sec speed 5 mc on
4. Add dates walnuts almond meal 15sec reverse speed 3 mc on
5. Place in prepared tin and bake for 30min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.