- 200 grams medjool dates pitted
- 160 grams almonds
- 60 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 150 grams dried figs
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 200 grams dark chocolate
Line a slice tin with baking paper.
Add dates, almonds, desiccated coconut and figs to the bowl.
Blitz all dried ingredients on speed 6, 20 seconds or until mixture resembles a rough crumb. You can leave it a bit chunkier if you prefer.
Add coconut oil, then mix on speed 3 for 20 seconds or until combined and mixture has combined. N.B: if your coconut oil is hard from the cold, soften in microwave for about 30 seconds before adding to the bowl.
Press mixture into tin and refrigerate for half an hour.
Melt chocolate in jug by breaking into pieces and mixing for 3 minutes speed 3, 50 degrees.
Spread chocolate onto slice and refrigerate.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls