- 200 grams medjool dates pitted
- 160 grams almonds
- 60 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 150 grams dried figs
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 200 grams dark chocolate
Line a slice tin with baking paper.
Add dates, almonds, desiccated coconut and figs to the bowl.
Blitz all dried ingredients on speed 6, 20 seconds or until mixture resembles a rough crumb. You can leave it a bit chunkier if you prefer.
Add coconut oil, then mix on speed 3 for 20 seconds or until combined and mixture has combined. N.B: if your coconut oil is hard from the cold, soften in microwave for about 30 seconds before adding to the bowl.
Press mixture into tin and refrigerate for half an hour.
Melt chocolate in jug by breaking into pieces and mixing for 3 minutes speed 3, 50 degrees.
Spread chocolate onto slice and refrigerate.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests