- 200 grams pitted soaked dates
- 200 grams oats
- 140 grams Coconut
- 60 grams Cocoa/cacao
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 5 grams vanilla extract/paste
- pinch salt
2h 1minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all dry ingredients into Thermomix bowl.
Place all wet ingredients into Thermomix bowl.
6 seconds, sp. 4. Scrape down bowl.
6 seconds, sp. 6. Scrape down bowl.
8 seconds, sp. 8.
Place into slice tin and leave in fridge for 2 hours or until hard. Cut into desired slices and keep in fridge for up to 5 days.
Accessories you need
Can add any seeds or nuts in place of/in addition to coconut - simply adjust weight to equal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake