- 250 g butter or dairy free spread (eg Nuttelex)
- 220 g caster sugar
- 180 g brown sugar
- 10 g vanilla essence
- 2 eggs large
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 300 g plain flour
- 400 g chocolate chips, (check that dark choc chips are dairy free if you are making this recipe dairy free)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 degrees fan-forced)
2. Line baking trays with baking paper
3. Combine butter, caster sugar, brown sugar and vanilla essence into the mixing bowl - 4 minutes / speed 4. It should now be pale and creamy - see picture below. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl.
4. Add eggs - 10 seconds / speed 4
5. Add self raising flour and plain flour - 30 seconds / speed 6 Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl.
6. Add choc chips - 1 minute / / speed 8
7. Form heaped teaspoons of dough into balls approx. 6 cms apart on baking tray. Place in oven for 11-15 minutes or until cookies are lightly golden but still very soft (they will firm up on cooling).
8. Leave cookies to cool on the tray for about 3 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Mmm, delicious!
YOU CAN HALVE THE INGREDIENTS IF YOU DESIRE. PROCEED AS PER THE STEPS ABOVE
If baking the cookies in batches, you can refrigerate the dough between batches to prevent it from becoming too soft.
This recipe is also suitable for freezing. Wrap it in glad wrap or similar to freeze. It is easy to prepare balls from frozen straight onto the baking tray for a super quick batch of cookies!
Choc Chip Cookie Mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie