THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 g Desiccated Coconut
- 150 g blanched almonds
- 50 g Butter, or coconut oil (VEGAN)
- 50 g honey, or to taste
- 5 g vanilla
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 100 g Dried Fruit, raisins, diced apricot, dry apple, currants etc.
- 50-100 g dark chocolate, chips or small pieces
8Recipe is created for
In your Thermomix bowl grind the almond and coconut for 20 secs./speed 10 to form a fine flour.
Add the butter, honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Bring together by mixing for 5 secs./speed 6.
Add the egg and repeat 5 secs./speed 6.
Add the fruit and chocolate and bring together for 5-10 secs.//speed 2
Lay out a piece of cling film and spread half the dough along it. Then roll up the wrap with the dough in the middle and twist the ends by swining around or rolling on the bench to tighten your log and make it uniform.
Repeat with the other half and refrigirate both or freeze one and chill the other.
Bake on a lined baking sheet at 170'C for 20-30 minutes, taking care not to over bake as they will burn easily.
Enjoy warm with milk or tea or cool completely and store in an airtight container.
They will be crunchy the day they are baked, like shortbread, however they will soften. If you want super crunchy cookies then dry them in a dehydrator for 12-24 hours after baking and store in an airtight container, they will keep their crunch.
Cookie Dough Logs
Baking your Cookies
You can of course flavour the base dough how ever you like or even leave it plain. Rolling them into logs makes it super easy to cut them out as they dough is very sticky, even once rested. If you cannot wait to reat them then press spoonfulls of dough onto the sheet and bake right away.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Chicken, Sage & Brandy Pate - Dairy Free Option
- Cream of Smokey Tomato Soup - Paleo, GAPS, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Mexican Baked Rice - Primal Grain Free Option
- Paleo Soft American Style Cookies 3 ways! - Grain & Gluten Free, Vegan option
- Paleo Waffles - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free
- Paleo Fluffy Waffles with Whipped Coconut Cream - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free.
- "Un-Fried Cauli Rice" - Paleo, GAPS, Gluten & Grain Free, Vego option
- Paleo ANZAC biscuits (Gluten & Grain Free)
- GAPS & Paleo Zucchini Pancakes - Hidden Veggies
- Delicious Paleo Butter Chicken Curry - Mild (GAPS, gluten & dairy free option)
- 2 ingredient Pumpkin Custard (Dairy, Grain & Gluten Free, GAPS & Paleo)
- Super Silky Paleo Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters