- 90 grams Butter, melted
- 12 pieces Arrowroot Biscuits, crumbed
- 1 can Nestles Top N Fill Caramel
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 100 grams chocolate, optional
8Recipe is created for
Place broken arrowroot biscuits in bowl for 10 seconds/speed 5 or until biscuits are finely crumbed.
Add melted butter and mix for 2-3 minutes/speed 3 until well combined.
Place mixture into desired size tin and set for 1 hour in fridge
Place top 'n' fill caramel sauce into mixing bowl. Mix for 1 minute/speed 3 (be careful not to over stir as it will be difficult to set in fridge. Once stirred pour on top of prepared biscuit base and place in fridge until caramel is firm and holds shape.
Melt chocolate and add to top of caramel (optional). Let set for until chocolate is firm in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- Raspberry tartlets
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice