- 90 grams Butter, melted
- 12 pieces Arrowroot Biscuits, crumbed
- 1 can Nestles Top N Fill Caramel
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 100 grams chocolate, optional
Recipe is created for
Place broken arrowroot biscuits in bowlfor 10 seconds/speed 5 or until biscuits are finely crumbed.
Add melted butter and mixfor 2-3 minutes/speed 3 until well combined.
Place mixture into desired size tin and set for 1 hour in fridge
Place top 'n' fill caramel sauce into mixing bowl. Mix for 1 minute/speed 3 (be careful not to over stir as it will be difficult to set in fridge. Once stirred pour on top of prepared biscuit base and place in fridge until caramel is firm and holds shape.
Melt chocolate and add to top of caramel (optional). Let set for until chocolate is firm in fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments