- 1 --- Cup - Self Raising Flour
- 230 grams thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, (Woolworths Homebrand is best)
- 50 grams raw sugar
1. Place all ingredients into TM31
2. Mix 30 sec Speed 4 until combined. Add a little extra cream if required. Mixture should look thick and smooth.
4. Spoon into mini cupcake cases.
5. Bake 180 degrees 10-15 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
6. Dust with icing sugar or ice as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Squares