- 1 --- Cup - Self Raising Flour
- 230 grams thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, (Woolworths Homebrand is best)
- 50 grams raw sugar
1. Place all ingredients into TM31
2. Mix 30 sec Speed 4 until combined. Add a little extra cream if required. Mixture should look thick and smooth.
4. Spoon into mini cupcake cases.
5. Bake 180 degrees 10-15 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
6. Dust with icing sugar or ice as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Banana Date and Oat Bars
- Fruit Leather
- Berry & White chocolate muffins
- Chocolate and Zucchini Muffins