- 90 g Butter, chopped
- 200 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 100 g sugar, of choice
- 230 g self-raising flour
- 100 g blueberries, fresh or frozen (thaw frozen berries before use)
- 10 gram Vanilla Bean Paste
Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius and grease a 12-hole muffin tin or line with muffin papers.
1. Melt butter 2 min/80 deg/speed 2.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl (except blueberries) and mix for 15 sec/speed 3. Scrape down bowl and mix for a further 5 sec/speed 3. **
3. Add frozen/fresh blueberries and mix for 5 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 3.
4. Divide mixture evenly among the muffin tin.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, until muffins are golden brown and spring back when lightly touched.
6. Cool in tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
** you can add 10gm of vanilla bean paste at this point (not included on ingredient list as it's something i only do if I have it on hand) if you like!
Accessories you need
Any berries will work well in this recipe, or chopped fruit of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve