- 300 g natural yogurt
- 330 g SR flour
- pinch salt
- 2-3 granny smith apples, Peeled and diced
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp plain flour
- Milk to brush on the dough
- 240 g icing sugar
- Enough cream to make a runny mixture
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Line a good sized lamington tray.
Add all the dough ingredients to the "Closed lid" and combine 20secs/sp7.
Knead "Dough mode" 3 mins.
Add a little extra flour if necessary to make a workable dough.
Roll out on a lightly floure surface to app. 30 x 40cm.
Brush with a little milk.
Combine the cinnamon, sugar and flour in a cup.
Sprinkle the dough liberally with this mixture.
Sprinkle apples all all over the dough and roll up tightly Swiss roll style.
Cut into 2cm slices and place on the prepared baking tray.
Bake for around 20 mins, until golden.
Drizzle with icing if desired.
- Combine all 40secs/sp3.
Accessories you need
Perfect for back to school lunches.
Put them in the freezer, pop them in the lunch box, and they’ll be ready by lunch time 😊
”Thermify me” and “Thermify me Breadwinners”
Your source for great recipes and cooking inspiration 😊
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Apricot slice
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins