- 250 g Self Raising Flour, plus extra for cutting out the scones
- 300 g pure or thickened crem, plus extra for coating
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees, fan forced.
- 2. Weigh flour (250g) into the bowl and mix 3 seconds/speed 8.
- 3. Add cream (300g) and set the kneading function. Knead/20 seconds.
- 4. Tip mixture onto a floured bread mat or bench. Press it together into a at surface about 2cm thick.
- 5. Use a scone cutter, a round mc or the rim of a cup to shape the scones. Put some our on the cutter before cutting out each piece of dough into rounds.
- 6. Place the rounds onto a tray and make sure they are close together. Coat them with a little extra cream using a pastry brush.
- 7. Bake in the hot over for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve scones with your choice of jam, cream, butter or gliko.
Come visit me on facebook at 'Fayi Cookbooks' for more great recipes:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Pink & White Coconut Ice (Breast Cancer Foundation / Think Pink Fundraiser)
- Traditional Lemonade Scones
- Lemon and Peach Potion Pots For Halloween
- Black and White Marble Cake
- Zucchini Leek soup Failsafe
- Failsafe chicken
- Bloody Coconut Ice
- Cashew cookies (failsafe)
- Failsafe bread
- Rice porridge (failsafe)
- Chocolate nut muffin
- Mussels in a Red Sauce soup