- 80 grams Butter
- 2 bananas, (Over ripe)
- 150 grams SR flour
- 85 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 200 grams sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 120 grams Milk
- 70 grams Light tasting oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180 degrees. Grease 12 hole muffin tin.
Add all ingredients and mix 30 seconds speed 6. Scrape bowl then mix 30 seconds speed 9.
divide batter between 12 muffin holes and bake for 15-20 mins or until edges are browned and tips are golden.
gently remove from muffin tray I left upside down until cooled as they are soft when warm and can break easily.
Once cooled then have a glorious crunch to the outside but moist in the middle.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD (recipe makes two loaves)
- Seed crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Marshmallow slice
- EASY CHILLI CON CARNE
- CREAMY CHICKEN & CORN SOUP
- LEMON MERINGUE CHEESECAKE
- BRAISED STEAK & ONION