- 4 overripe bananas
- 130 g unsalted butter softened
- 140 g brown sugar
- 220 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 100 g full cream milk
- 2 tbsp flavouress oil
- 1 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1 tbsp cinnamon ground
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease loaf tin and set aside.
Place banannas into mixing bowl and mash 5 sec/speed 6.
Add butter and sugar and beat 20sec/speed 4. Scrape down side of bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec/speed 4.
Pour into prepared loaf tin and bake for 45-60 mins, or until an inserted skewer ocmes out clean.
Allow to cool for 30mins before turning out onto a wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting