- 125 g Salted butter, Cut into pieces
- 80 g raw sugar
- 80 g light brown sugar
- 40 g Milk
- 1 heaped tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 170 g plain flour
- 25 g cocoa powder
- .5 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- .5 tsp baking powder
- 140 g dark chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place butter, sugars, milk and vanilla into mixing bowl and mix 2 min/speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and mix for a further 30 sec/speed 3. Scrape sides with spatula.
- Add flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda & baking powder and mix 40 sec/speed 4.
- Add Choc Chips and stir 30 sec//speed 2.
- Form dough into walnut sized balls on baking trays. Cookies will flatten as they bake. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool before storing in an airtight container or serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Easy date scones
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Malteser slice
- Fail free Muffins
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Mississippi mudcake
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free