- 200 g carrots
- 4 eggs, For real fat free, only use egg whites.
- 150 g sugar
- 300 g apple sauce, Unsweatened is better
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 120 g flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 80 g raisins
Recipe is created for
- Preheat Oven to 180"Sous-vide"
- Put the carrots and chop 5 secs/speed 5 Pour the carrots in another bol for the moment. Scrape sides but no need to clean
- Mix eggs witrh sugar 10 secs/speed 4. Add applesauce, vanilla and mix another 5 secs/speed 4
- Add flour, baking soda, baking power and cinnamon and mix 5 secs/speed 4
- Add back the chopped carrots, and the raisins. Mix for 5 secs/ "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3
- Spray non stick or place baking paper on 9inch (23cm) square pan (I actually use a pie dish with baking paper) and pour the cake mixture.
- Bake on lower shelf for 40 minutes.
Inspired by recipe from Melanie Cooks. https://www.melaniecooks.com/fat-free-carrot-cake-recipe/4908/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- My Mum’s Yo Yo’s
- Pupcakes for your dog
- Lemon Slice Protein Balls
- ANZAC cookies with almonds and chia
- Orange Drop Biccies
- Caramilk Slice
- Apple Rum Cake
- Lemon cake
- That Thermo Chick's Gluten Free, Vegan & Paleo Anzac Biscuits
- Choc caramel muesli slice