- 215 g whole almond
- 90 g Your choice of sweetener, Xylitol or Sugar
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 level teaspoons cinnamon powder, you can replace the cinnamon with Cardamom if you prefer
- 3 eggs
- 112 g softened butter, it needs to be really soft
- 10 g Orange Blossom Water
- 50 g ripe skinned figs
- 12 portions whole ripe figs, for topping...approximately
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Preheat Oven to 190* Grease Tart Pan.
2. Add 215g almonds & 90g Xylitol/Sugar. Ground 10 seconds Speed 9.
3. Add 50g flour, 1 tbs baking powder an 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
4.Combine 6 seconds Speed 5. Set Aside.
5.Insert butterfly. Add 3 eggs and beat speed 4 for 4 minutes on 37* temp.
6. Remove butterfly.
7. Add 112g of softened butter and 10g of orange blossom water.
8. Mix 10 seconds Speed 4. Scrape bowl with spatula.
9. Add almond mix and 50g of ripe skinned figs.
10. Combine 30 seconds Speed 4.5.
11.Pour batter into tart pan.
12. Remove stem from each fig and cut in half. You will need to arrange the fig halves cut-side up, on top of the batter. Sprinkle the figs with xylitol or sugar and bake for aprox. 30 minutes.
you may swap cinnamon for cardomom.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice