- 80 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 60 grams walnuts
- 160 grams dried figs
- 170 grams pitted dates
- 60 grams raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamon powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 120 grams coconut oil
Recipe is created for
Place the dried fruit in the bowl and turbo for 2 seconds x 2 then add the rest of the ingredients leaving the oil until last. Mix for 30 seconds speed 7 or until smooth and glossy. Roll into walnut size balls, then roll in extra cacao powder or walnut meal.
Accessories you need
Put mixture in the fridge for 20-30 minutes and it will be a little firmer for rolling into balls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake