THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 125 g Butter, cubed
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken up a bit
- 110 g castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 175 g plain flour, (see Tip 2)
- 80 g Butter
- 140 g castor sugar
- 50 g golden syrup
- 40 g cream
- 100 g flaked almonds
- 100 g red glace cherries, quartered
- 120 g Cornflakes, lightly crushed (see Tip 2)
- 80 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- 10 g Copha
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°C
Grease and line a 20cm x 30 cm lamington pan
Put butter and chocolate in TM bowl.
Chop 5 sec/speed 7
Melt 3 min/50°C/speed 1
- Add sugar, eggs and flour. 30 sec/speed 5
Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan
Freeze while preparing topping
Wash and dry TM bowl
In a large mixing bowl, combine flaked almonds, quartered cherries, and lightly crushed cornflakes.
In TM bowl, combine butter, sugar, syrup and cream
4 min/90°C/speed 3
- Add the cornflake mix and combine 25 sec//speed 2
- With a spatula, quickly spread the hot topping evenly over the chilled base
Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes, or until lightly brown.
Cool the slice in the pan.
Put the choc melts and copha into a clean, dried TM bowl.
chop 5 sec/speed 7
melt 2 min/50°C/speed 2
- With a teaspoon, drizzle chocolate mix over the slice
- Allow to cool completely in the fridge before cutting into pieces
Accessories you need
1) This stores well on the shelf, for 1-2 weeks in a sealed container... that's if it lasts that long!!!
2) This turns out well as a Gluten-Free Slice, using Gluten-Free Plain Flour, and make sure your Cornflakes are Gluten-Free too!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Passionfruit Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Lemon Curd Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Apricot Loaf (Non-Dairy)
- Date & Walnut Loaf (Gluten Free & Non-Dairy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Apple Shortcake
- Blueberry Muffins - (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- German-Style Cake (with mashed potato)
- Chai & White Chocolate Cupcakes