- 250 g Df dark chocolate, Loving earth
- 125 g coconut oil
- 4 eggs separared, Pref organic 70g
- 120 g Coconut sugar
- 35 g cacao powder
- 5 g Cardamon Ground
- 50 g Brewed Crio bru, Maracaibo
In clean and very dry TMX bowl add egg whites and butterfly, on Spd 4 with mc off - till peaks form.
Whilst Tmx still going add 60g sugar 1 tb only at a time adding very slowly till all has been incorperated and meringue is looking glossy.
Set aside in a glass or metal bowl. Wash and dry tmx bowl.
put chocolate pieces, brewed crio, coconut oil in Tmx bowl, 50 for 7 min Spd 2. MC on. When completely melted put aside in large metal or glass bowl.
Wash and clean bowl ensure completely dried.
put 60g coconut sugar in bowl mill on spd 10 for 5 sec. MC ON.
Add egg yolks and butterfly, Spd 4 for 3 mins. MC OFF
Fold into cooled chocolate mixture.
With a metal spoon add 1 large spoon full of meringue to chocolate mixture and fold in.
Add the remainder all at once and slowly and carefully fold in so that meringue is incorperated. Make sure not to over work mixture keep the air in.
Carefully place in prepared tin.
Bake in oven for 35 minutes.
Note that once out oven will deflate, leave for at least 10 min.
Keep in fridge in container for 5 days.
Pre heat oven 180 c fan force - Grease and line square cake tin 21cm.
Note u can use this recipe in either tm31 or tm5
Portions are cut like brownie sizes as quite rich
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Bill Granger Cauliflower and Fennel Salad
- Green smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Bars with Cooconut Vanilla Frosting Adapted
- DLT broccoli soup with Tahini and pinenut Zaatar crumb
- cashew NO-GHURT
- No Mato Sauce - AIP compliant
- AIP Coffee
- clone of Apple and Sage Pork Cassoulet
- Sarah Wilson's coco-nutty crunchy museli
- Cashew Icecream
- Cashew Yoghurt