- 600-700 grams mixed fruit of choice, e.g apples, pears, berries, mango, apricot
- 1 lemon or lime, peeled and seeded
- 1-2 tablespoons Honey or Rice Malt Syrup, optional. Use if fruit is more tart
Leave fruit with soft skin fruit like apples, pears, apricots, berries etc with skin on ( or peel if preferred), cut into chunks and place in bowl.
Add peeled and seeded small lemon or lime ( the pith is used for the pectin to help the rollup set).
Step 2 chop fruit on speed 7, add rice malt syrup or honey if using
step 3 cook for 10 min, 100 degrees, speed 1-2
step 4 puree fruit for 1 min, speed 10 with a tea towl over the lid to prevent any hot liquid coming out.
step 5 pour onto trays with baking paper and cook in oven on low heat (60 degrees) until fruit is dry and pliable. Should b able to peel it easily off paper once its cooled. Alternatively place on trays in dehyrator for 6hrs or until pliable.
step6 once cooled, cut into strips leaving paper on the back and store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
Accessories you need
use up fruit in the bowl that is getting old. Avoid adding fruit like bananas that can go brown and may look unappealing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread