- 120 g icing sugar
- 500 g Flour, Plain
- 250 g Butter, cold, cubed
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 level tbsp water, cold
- 0.6 litre thickened cream
- 3 level tbsp caster sugar
- 2 level tbsp custard, (optional)
1h 45minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Mix icing sugar and flour "Gentle stir setting" for 20 seconds.
- Add butter and knead "Dough mode" for 2 minutes.
- Add egg yolks & cold water and knead "Dough mode" for 5 minutes.
- Leave dough to set for 15 minutes.
- Transfer dough into the tart tins and bake for 12 - 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Place the butterfly whisk. Add 600 ml thickened cream and 3 tbsp caster sugar and whip. Do not cover the MC (watch closely after 20 sec) so as to monitor not to over whipped. **Add the custard if preferred.
- Pipe the filling into the prepared base.
- Add fruits as desired as the toppings.
Accessories you need
"Slow Cooking" 5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.