- 240 g Beetroot, sml 425g tin, drained
- 1 Ripe banana, Diced (may be frozen)
- 100 g unsalted butter, Cubed
- 50 g cacoa powder, Or cocoa
- 100 g chocolate chips, optional
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120 g Maple Syrup, pure
- 3 eggs
- 100 g self-raising flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre heat oven to 180 deg, and line a 12 hole brownie or cup cake pan. If using a square pan, wet the round Patty pans slightly to make them fit the square holes.
- Add beetroot, banana and cubes of butter. Mix for 1 Min, Sp 7, scraping down half way through.
Add the rest of the ingredients: eggs, flour, cacoa, maple syrup, vanilla extract, chocolate chips.
Blend until just combined approx 20 Sec, Sp 3, scraping down the sides half way through.
At the end mix with spatula if not completely combined.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 180°C for 20mins.
Test with a skewer, should be slightly wet but not pull up the batter. Cool on a rack, but are delicious warm too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Beetroot pickle
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Mexican Sandwich
- Beetroot And Chickpeas Kebab:
- Veg Sandwich
- Moist Beetroot Brownie
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training