- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 80 grams GF plain flour
- 80 grams GF SR Flour
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- 55 grams brown sugar
- 1 Tin condensed Milk
- 25 grams unsalted butter
- 55 grams brown sugar
- 20 grams golden syrup
- 150 grams Dark & Milk Chocolate Buttons
- 20 grams coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat Oven to 170*. Line a 18x28cm tins with foil and grease lightly.
- Melt butter, 3mins/100*/sp2
- Add remaining base ingredients, 10secs/sp2.5
- Scrape down sides, 10secs/sp2.5
- Press down mixture into tinwith a fork and bake for 12mins.
- Add all caramel ingredients to bowl.
- Cook, 15mins/100*/sp2.
- Scrape down sides, then 15mins/115*/sp1
- Pour caramel over base and allow to cool completely
Add all ingredients to bowl, blitz 5secs/sp6.
Then melt 2mins/90*/sp3
- Pour over base and refrigerate.
It does last for 2 weeks in the fridge
1. Instead of chocolate topping, blitz macadamia nuts and chocolate chips 5secs/sp5 and sprinkle over hot caramel slice. Press gently with fingers.
2. Create a subtle change by replacing golden syrup with same measurement of honey, maple syrup or rice malt syrup.
3. Can be made with non-GF flours
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits