- l coconut flour (1/2 cup)
- Coconut Oil 2/3 cup or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean
- 6 tablespoons Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt ( optional)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
Preheat oven to 180 deg, conventional oven.
Process 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar on speed 9 for 5 seconds.
Add 2/3 cup Coconut oil ( or butter)to bowl with sugar and melt in bowl for 40 seconds, 50 degree heat, on speed 2.
Add the 6 eggs, 1/2 cup Coconut Flour, 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste ( or vanilla essence), 1/2 teaspoon Salt (optional), 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder and mix for 30 seconds speed 3, until mixture comes together, at this stage the mixture will be very runny.
Add 6 tablespoons of shredded coconut ( berries or chopped dates if you want), mix on reverse speed for 10 seconds on speed 2. Mixture will firm up after adding the shredded coconut.
Place mixture into muffin papers and cook for 20 minutes on 180 degrees and enjoy.
Gluten Free Coconut Muffins
options: You can add 1/2 cup of berries or chopped dates to these muffins for something different. You can also replace the sugar with cheese and chives for a savoury alternative. These muffins are GF and high in fibre, especially if dates and berries are added. If you are on Weight Watchers, I estimate 1 muffin to be 4 pro points.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake