- 200 grams almonds
- 50 grams Coconut sugar
- 3 tsp GF baking powder
- 100 grams Raw beetroot, Peeled and Quartered
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 140 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 50 grams raw cacao powder
- 3 eggs
Place Almonds in the TM Bowl and Mill 10 seconds / speed 7
Add Coconut Sugar and Baking Powder and combine for 10 seconds / speed 4. Set Aside.
Without washing the TM Bowl add the Beetroot and turbo 2 times / 1 second. Scraping down the bowl in between turbos.
Add Coconut Oil, Maple Syrup and Raw Cacao and heat for 3 minutes / 60° / Speed 1
Puree for 1 minute / Speed 9, gradually increasing the speed from speed 1 to speed 9.
Add back in the Almond Flour mixure and the eggs and combine for 20 seconds / Speed 5. Scrape down the bowl and combine for a further 5 seconds / Speed 5.
If making muffins bake in a 180° preheated oven for around 15 minutes.
If making a large cake bake for approx 30-40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Original Recipe can be found here:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies