- 1 heaped tablespoon Butter
- 200 grams sugar raw, or you can use honey
- 300 grams golden syrup, cooled, or you can use treacle or half and half
- 480 grams sour milk, or you can use fresh
- 450 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 level teaspoons bicarb of soda
- 2 level teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
Prepare VERY large tin/pyrex dish, grease and line.
Set oven to 150degrees
Place 220g sugar in TM 10 secs speed 5
Add 1 tbs butter, 300g golden syrup into TM and melt
60 degrees 4 minutes speed 2
Place butterfly into TM
Add 450g flour, 2 tsp bicarb, 2tsp ginger, salt, 2eggs and 480g milk
1minute speed 3 or till combined
Pour into baking dish and place in the centre of the oven for 40minutes until cake springs back when touched.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice