- 280 g self-raising flour
- 75 g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon gingerbread spice, YIAH brand
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 100 g golden syrup
Place flours, spice, brown sugar and butter into TM bowl.
Process for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add egg and golden syrup. Process for a further 10 seconds on speed 5.
Knead 1.30 minutes .
Turn out dough onto a thermomat and knead lightly, shaping dough into a ball.
Wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate for about 4 hours or until well chilled.
Preheat oven to 180C, Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Halve dough and roll out evenly on thermomat with a sheet of baking paper on top. Dough should be less than 5mm thick.
Using the Measuring Cup as a cutter, cut out circles and place them on the prepared tray. Repeat with remaining dough.
if desired, sprinkle the gingernuts with YIAH Cinnamon Twist Gourmet Honey Powder.
Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until firm and lightly golden. This time will depend on the thickness of your dough.
Your Inspiration At Home products are avaiable online, via Direct Sales and some markets.
A substitute for the gingerbread spice is a mixture of ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, gloves and fine black pepper to make a total of 1 tablespoon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies
- Asian Salmon with Bok Choy
- Paleo Hummingbird Cake
- Calamari & Scallop Laksa
- Prawn & Scallop Sausage with Tomato Reduction
- Chilli Lime Jam
- Creamy Chocolate Raspberry Parfait - Paleo
- Orange and Lemon Biscotti with Pistachio and Almond
- Chilled Green Pea Soup with Mint Granita
- Paleo Raw Chocolate Bark
- Lemon Scented Coconut Almond Macaroons