- 50 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 55 grams olive oil
- 125 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 125 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Guar Gum
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Finely grated lemon rind
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a large baking tray. Measure all ingredients into thermomix bowl. Blend on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Scrape down sides and blend on speed 5 for another 5 to 10 seconds. Roll into small balls and place on tray about 4cm apart. Bake for approx. 12 minutes or until just firm. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Banana Date and Oat Bars
- Fruit Leather
- Berry & White chocolate muffins
- Chocolate and Zucchini Muffins