- 50 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 55 grams olive oil
- 125 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 125 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Guar Gum
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Finely grated lemon rind
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a large baking tray. Measure all ingredients into thermomix bowl. Blend on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Scrape down sides and blend on speed 5 for another 5 to 10 seconds. Roll into small balls and place on tray about 4cm apart. Bake for approx. 12 minutes or until just firm. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce