- 200 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 300 grams Milk, of choice
- 3 ripe bananas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put all ingredients into the TM bowl, in the order listed
Mix for 20 seconds/Speed 6
Heat a non stick frying pan to a medium heat and then lower the flame to low
Using an ice cream scoop, scoop in batter for each pancake ensuring you leave flipping room.
When you see bubbles forming on the surface, it is time to flip your pancake
Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
Accessories you need
*For a bit of a change or something a tad naughty but still nice, try adding a couple of tablespoons of cacao powder to your pancake mix before cooking.
** USe a non stick pan and do not use butter or oil for cooking the pancakes to get perfect colouring
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake