- 125 grams Butter, Softened
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams Milk
- 210 grams Gluten Free SR Flour, (I used Aldi Brand)
- 250 grams icing sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160°C for fan forced oven.
1. Mix 125 gm softened butter, 150gm castor sugar, and 1 tsp Vanilla essence for 30 Sec/Sp 5
2. With blades running on Speed 4 add eggs one at a time
3.Add 125gm Milk and mix 5sec/Sp5
4. Add 210gm GF SR flour and mix 15sec/Sp5. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again for 15 Sec/Sp5
5. Pour mixture into a greased and lined 20cm tin
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Ice with your favourite flavoured icing - e.g add cocoa powder for chocolate, replace water with lemon or orange juice
I decided to give the Aldi SR flour a go by using the Butter Cake Recipe on the back of the packet and Thermified it. I must say I was pleased with the outcome - the crumb was perfect.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Gluten Free Shortbread Biscuits
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Gluten Free Jaffa Cakes
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE MUDCAKE