- 350 grams carrots, about 2 large
- 100 grams raw walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 40 grams Maple syrup
- 45 grams macadamia oil or coconut oil
- 4 organic eggs
- pinch Nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 300 grams Almond meal fine, or mill raw almonds and set aside
- pumpkin seeds to sprinkle
1h 1minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Roughly chop the carrots and add to TM bowl with the walnuts. Chop them
Add the eggs, salt, oil, maple syrup and nutmeg. Mix
Add baking powder and almond meal. Combine
Pour into loaf tin, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and bake for 1hour or until a skewer comes out clean.
warm oven to 180 deg C, line a large loaf tin with baking paper
Adapted from Terese Cutter "The Healthy Chef" - Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Mashed potatoes
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Oatmeal Sultana Cookies
- SourCream Cookies