THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 egg
- 90 g soy milk, Can be substituted with any type of milk
- 75 g raw sugar
- 35 g olive oil
- 1 Ripe banana
- 100 g strawberries
- 150 g Gluten free self raising flour
1.Preheat oven at 180 degrees celcius.
2. Mix egg, milk, sugar, olive oil and flour at speed 4 for 30 seconds.
3. Scrape side of bowl with the spatula.
4. Add fruit and mix for 20 seconds at speed 3.
5. Put into muffin / cupcake tray and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Leave in tray for 5 minutes, and then put onto wire rack to cool.
Accessories you need
Feel free to try other fruits that have seen a better day to create a simple, delicious muffin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.