- 150 g raw almonds
- 120 g raisins, or other dried fruit
- 150 g pitted dates
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 50 g chocolate chips, gluten-free
- Place all ingredients in Tmix, pulse a few times to break everything up.
Then blend continuously 1min sp7, or longer, to desired consistency.
Turn out & press into baking paper lined tin & chill.
Cut into squares & enjoy!
Preparation time is only five minutes but it is better for chilling at least an hour, so that's why the longer prep time is specified.
Accessories you need
The amounts are a guide, I've done it with more & with less.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)
- Thermilane (healthier) banana muffins
- Dave’s Fig and Pear Parkin
- Gluten Free Chocolate Birthday Cake
- BERRY RICOTTA CAKE
- Egg Free, Dairy Free EASY Chocolate Cupcake/Cake
- Banana bread
- Oat & Milo Slice
- FUSSFREECOOKING GINGERNUTS