- 250 g raw sugar
- 120 g raw almonds
- 120 g Gluten free plain flour
- Pinch hymalayan salt
- 8 egg whites
- 200 g unsalted butter
Pre Heat oven to 180'c.
1. Place Sugar into mixing bowl & mil 10 sec / speed 10. Set aside in a medium bowl.
2. Place Almonds into mixing bowl & mill 10 sec / speed 8.
3. Add Flour, salt & sugar back into mixing bowl & mix 10 sec / speed 5, transfer Dry ingredients back to the medium bowl & make a well in the centre.
4. Place egg whites into mixing bowl & whisk 20 sec / speed 4, fold into the dry ingredients until well combined & smooth.
5. Rinse & dry mixing bowl, add butter & melt 2 min / 90'c / speed 2, gradually add melted butter to the batter while stiring, until combined.
Let stand for at least 10 minutes
Grease a 12 hole Friand tray or large muffin tray with spray oil.
Equally divide batter into the tray, about 3/4 full.
Top wih your Favourite toppings
Bake 15 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Remove from oven & allow to cool slightly in tray before removing from tray & place on a wire rack.
Best eaten day of baking.
Batter can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days, bake fresh daily.
Use one topping or combined a few to make your favourite flavours, (eg. Raspberrie & White Chocolate, Apple & Cinnamon).
Fresh/Frozen Fruit - Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries, Mango etc...
Dryed Fruit - Raisens, Sultanes, Cranberries, Currents, cherries, Apricots, etc... : sock them in some orange juice to rehydrate.
Chocolate - Dark, Milk, White, Chips, Grated, Easter Eggs, etc...
Spices - Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, Cardomon, Bun Spice etc...
Tin Fruit - Apple, Pear, Apricot, etc...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits