THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 140 g nutlex
- 5 heaped tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 250 g Gluten free plain flour
- 1 level teaspoons Baking Powder, gluten free
- 45 gram Milk of choice
- 120 g chocolate chips, Dark, milk, white or Dairy free if you wish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2 line two baking trays with baking mats or baking paper.
3. Cream nutlex, honey and vanilla; speed 3 for 30 seconds.
4. Add GF flour, GF baking powder and milk of your choice; combing speed 3 for 50 seconds.
5. Scrape down sides. Add chocolate chips. Put on reverse speed 3 for 20 seconds.
6. Please note the dough is still sticky. Place spoonfuls directly onto pre-lined trays. (For chewy soft centres keep them thick-ish. For crunchy harder biscuits use a knife to flatten. The biscuits do not spread a lot during cooking.)
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Remove from oven. allow to cool on
Cooling racks... (but eat at least some when they are warm and the chocolate is still gooey!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf