THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 140 g nutlex
- 5 heaped tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 250 g Gluten free plain flour
- 1 level teaspoons Baking Powder, gluten free
- 45 gram Milk of choice
- 120 g chocolate chips, Dark, milk, white or Dairy free if you wish
Recipe is created for
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2 line two baking trays with baking mats or baking paper.
3. Cream nutlex, honey and vanilla; speed 3 for 30 seconds.
4. Add GF flour, GF baking powder and milk of your choice; combing speed 3 for 50 seconds.
5. Scrape down sides. Add chocolate chips. Put on reverse speed 3 for 20 seconds.
6. Please note the dough is still sticky. Place spoonfuls directly onto pre-lined trays. (For chewy soft centres keep them thick-ish. For crunchy harder biscuits use a knife to flatten. The biscuits do not spread a lot during cooking.)
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Remove from oven. allow to cool on
Cooling racks... (but eat at least some when they are warm and the chocolate is still gooey!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins