THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 140 g nutlex
- 5 heaped tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 250 g Gluten free plain flour
- 1 level teaspoons Baking Powder, gluten free
- 45 gram Milk of choice
- 120 g chocolate chips, Dark, milk, white or Dairy free if you wish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2 line two baking trays with baking mats or baking paper.
3. Cream nutlex, honey and vanilla; speed 3 for 30 seconds.
4. Add GF flour, GF baking powder and milk of your choice; combing speed 3 for 50 seconds.
5. Scrape down sides. Add chocolate chips. Put on reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3 for 20 seconds.
6. Please note the dough is still sticky. Place spoonfuls directly onto pre-lined trays. (For chewy soft centres keep them thick-ish. For crunchy harder biscuits use a knife to flatten. The biscuits do not spread a lot during cooking.)
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Remove from oven. allow to cool on
Cooling racks... (but eat at least some when they are warm and the chocolate is still gooey!)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Gingerbread Bliss Balls -Variation of Cinnamon Doughnut Bliss Balls (paleo, raw, vegan, dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free)
- Easy gluten free slow cooked Cinnamon Bun
- Gluten Free Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice