- 125 grams TM Butter - chopped
- 200 grams TM caster sugar
- 2 heaped tablespoon Lime rind.
- 3 Eggs.
- 45 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 75 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 40 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 90 grams natural yoghurt
- 100 grams TM butter
- 500 grams icing sugar
- 125 grams coconut milk
- 1 level tablespoon lime juice, Fresh
- shredded coconut to garnish
Prepare Caster Sugar, Icing Sugar and Desiccated Coconut if required.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Line 10 muffin or cupcake plans with papers.
Add Caster Sugar and Lime rind and pulverise 10 - 20 seconds on Speed 9
Add Butter to bowl and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 8.
Insert Butterfly and whip butter and sugar for 2 Minutes Speed 4.
On speed 4 remove MC and add each egg individually, beating well bewteen each egg. This process should take at least a minute.
Add Coconut, Combined Flours and Yoghurt.
Mix for 20 seconds on Speed 5.
Spoon mixture evenly into lined pans and smooth surface.
Bake in oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cream Butter for 20 seconds Speed 5.
Add half Icing Sugar and a dash of Coconut milk until it comes together.
Remove the MC and slowly add the remaining Icing Sugar.
Add Coconut Milk and Lime juice and mix.
5 Minutes at Speed 5.
Once cool spreading Icing over Cupcakes.
Garnish with Shredded Coconut.
Eat and enjoy.
Icing is a significant quanity.
Freeze any left overs to be used for your next batch of these delicious gluten free moist cupcakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)