- 160 g whole almonds
- 150 g raw sugar
- 150 g unsalted butter cubed, room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 75 g gf corn flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, made in TM
- 2 pears peeled and cored, chopped
- 125 g thawed raspberries
- g ½ cup slivered almonds
- Icing Sugar to Dust
Preheat oven to 180oc, Grease and line a 22cm springform cake pan
Add Almonds to TM bowl and mill for 6 sec on speed 8, set aside
Place Sugar in the TM Bowl and mill for 10 sec speed 10, Add butter and mix for 8 sec speed 6, scrape down sides. Add eggs, almond meal, corn flour and baking powder and mix 8 sec speed 6, or until combined.
Add pears & ¾ of the raspberries and combine 4 sec on reverse, speed 4. Pour into prepared Baking tin, push extra berries into the mixture and sprinkle with Slivered almonds. Bake for 50 mins or until golden and a skewer comes out clean, cool slightly in pan and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, Dust with icing sugar then serve.
This is a very moist cake, delicious served with Home Made Yogurt as a Breakfast treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake