- 360 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 10 g coconut oil
- 90 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g mini marshmellows
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 80 g Pistacho nuts
Recipe is created for
Spray and line a small lamington tin with baking paper
Place chocolate in the TM bowl and chop 10 secs | speed 9. Scrape down the sides of the bowl
Add coconut oil and melt 2 mins | 50 deg | speed 1 - MC removed. Scrape down the sides and continue to melt for a further 2 mins | 50 deg | speed 1 - MC removed until completely melted and smooth
Add shredded coconut, marshmellows, cranberries and pistachio nuts and mix 10 secs | "Counter-clockwise operation" | speed 2
Once combined press inot the lined lamington time using the MC to press down the mixture evenly. Allow to set in the fridge before cutting into desired pieces.
Accessories you need
I have cut these into 8 long bars and wrapped for gifts! Great for teachers, Mothers Day, neighbours etc or just as a treat with a cup of tea or coffee!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits